AbleTo Site Privacy
Last revision: March 27, 2019
“De-Identified Information” means information that is neither used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual.
Personal Information Collected About You
AbleTo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when using the Web Site and has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to secure the information that it collects through the Web Site. Specifically, we may collect Personal Information about you such as:
● Your name, age, email address, telephone number, username, password, and other registration information.
● Health Information that you provide us, which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and other health related information.
● Health information about you prepared or obtained by the clinicians who provide clinical services through the Site such as medical and therapy records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information.
● Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
● Other information you input into the Site or related services.
We may collect Personal Information about you in the following ways:
● When you register for or update an existing profile on our Services;
● When you use certain interactive tools and features of the Services;
● When you sign-up for communications from AbleTo; or
● When you participate in an online survey.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
AbleTo does not share the Personal Information that you disclose to us via the Web Site except (i) to our service providers, consultants and agents who require such information to provide services to AbleTo; (ii) as required by law; (iii) to protect the rights and interests of AbleTo, its Website users and/or other individuals; (iv) to share certain information about your usage of the
Services with an insurer or your employer (“Sponsor”) (if applicable); (v) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others including a reasonable determination of imminent risk of suicide and/or (vi) in the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, merger, acquisition or transfer of all or substantially all of AbleTo’s assets.
Use of your Personal Information by AbleTo includes:
● To provide Services to you.
● To create De-identified Information.
● To market and promote the Site and the Services to you.
● To notify you of Site updates, appointments, reminders and other communications to which you have agreed to receive.
● To improve the quality of healthcare Services provided.
● For any other purpose for which you give us authorization.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to protect the Personal Information and protected health information (“PHI”) that we collect. Among other protections described below, when you enter Personal Information (including health information in various tools through our Services), we encrypt the transmission of that information using TLS (Transport Layer Security) technology. In addition, AbleTo restricts
access to your Personal Information to employees who need the information to provide you with Services. AbleTo does not use or disclose your Personal Information or PHI except and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Collecting and Using Non-Personally Identifiable Information
You should also be aware that when you visit our website, we collect certain non-personally-identifiable and aggregate information about you. This data helps us to analyze and improve the usefulness of the information we provide at this website. We might collect the following information:
● Web browser information. Web browsers collect and store information about the type of device and operating system you are using to access our website, as well as your device’s MAC address for facilitating network communications. Accessing this information helps us to establish a secure and consistent connection to you during your visits to our website.
● “Cookie” technology. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser when you link to that website. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data residing on your computer or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to that site. The cookie does not extract other personal information about you, such as your name or address.
● IP Address: When you subscribe to an Internet Service Provider (ISP), your computing device is assigned an IP Address. We track and store this address to help us manage security and monitor usage volume and patterns.
may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, AbleTo mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to AbleTo. If you can be
identified when this information is combined with other information, or as required by law, we will treat such information as Personal Information.
What Choices Do I Have?
Updating/Removing Your Personal Information
submitted by logging-in to AbleTo or a specific tool and making the desired change. You can also update any Personal Information you have submitted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have registered and desire to delete any of your Personal Information you have provided to us from our systems please contact us at email@example.com. Upon your request, we will delete your Personal Information from our
active databases subject to any restrictions on deletion as set forth in applicable laws. You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to the Services from our servers.
collection with each individual site. Currently, you can opt out of Cookies for several Ad Servers by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or TRUSTe’s Preference Manager at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. These websites will also allow you to review the Ad Server’s privacy policies. You can find additional information and resources about how to opt out of
advertising and related Cookies by visiting http://www.worldprivacyforum.org/2013/08/consumer-tips-top-ten-opt-outs/ and visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
Disclosures to Third Party Web Sites
We may use De-Identified Information created by us without restriction.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Services are not designed or intended to attract anyone under the age of 18. The Services do not collect or solicit Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 18.
If you have questions or concerns about our Site Privacy Practices, or would like to report a violation, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AbleTo is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more professional services entities, including AbleTo Behavioral Health Services, P.C. that is managed by or affiliated with AbleTo Inc., a management company