AbleTo complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. AbleTo does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides appropriate aids and services, free of charge, to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Web-based platform that is ADA compliant
- Video enabled programs
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides language assistance services, free of charge, to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpretation services at the Services Center, where interpreters may provide referrals to health plans for benefit information, and referrals to the appropriate authority for complaints and grievances.
- Spanish-language programming and related documents.